- Red Mountain Mead Hall – 2019
Lunch and Dinner for Isenfir’s Red Mountain Mead Hall, an event centered around relaxing in the hall with food and camaraderie.
- Ymir 44: Viking Rus – 2019
A feast for Vladimir the Great, with Rus, Byzantine and Norse influences.
- Red Mountain Mead Hall – 2018
- Red Mountain Mead Hall – 2017
- Ymir – 2014
- German 12th Night – 2012
- Battle of the Oranges – 2008
15th century Italian feast based on Martino and Platina.
- Tourney of Ymir – 2008
A conjecturally-documented Viking Feast, served as a sideboard.
- Baronial Champions – 2006
14th century German and 15th century Italian.
- Windmasters’ Hill Baronial Champions – 2003
Arabic and Spanish feast.
- A Day at the Court of Burgundy – 2003
First documented feast, with subtleties for each course.
- Celtic Cattle Raids – 2002
First feast, with life-size papermaché boar subtlety.